Studies have shown that a workplace wellness program can:
- Reduce the number of absences
- Improve productivity and performance
- Build a happier workplace environment
- Encourage teamwork, support and collaboration
- Inspire employees to take better care of themselves while at work and off
- learn more about the measurable benefits of a workplace wellness program here
All through learning the ins and outs of proper nutrition, stress reduction and holistic health-boosting techniques that benefit the mind and body, you can boost your health and performance while at work.
Below are the various topics that I can bring in to your Vancouver office, corporate retreat or event. These can be booked individually or as a 6 part series at a discounted rate. Each class runs 60-75 minutes and a digital copy of my Healthy Little Bites recipe book will be emailed to all participants after the program.
Some corporations I have presented my Workplace Wellness and Green Living seminars to are Inspire Health, Sterling Fence Co, UFCW union workers for Safeway Canada, Sobey’s and Kroger Foods, Catalys Lubricants, Capilano Community Services Society, Yyoga Vancouver, Fasken Law, Nature’s Fare Markets, and more.
- NUTRITION 101: THE BASICS: Confused about how food works in the body? We will go over how to read a nutrition label, how to combine foods for optimal digestion, essential nutrients to build balanced meals and more.
- WELLNESS IN YOUR OWN WORKPLACE: Let’s brainstorm together on ways to make your workplace environment more healthy. Is it a walking meeting? Maybe it’s a lunchroom vision board, an office challenge, or recipe binder. We will review ways to get all employees on board to green your office as a group. This class also allows for a 30min light outdoor exercise class. Bring a water bottle, towel and proper footwear.
- SETTING WELLNESS GOALS: Ever wonder why it’s so hard to stick to those New Year resolutions? Let’s define your wellness goal and break it down so it is realistic and attainable. Healthy, long term habits start here!
- BOOSTING IMMUNITY THROUGH NUTRITION: Here, we discuss the different types of illnesses that hit the office, how to protect yourself and boost immunity, naturally, through nutrition.
- BEYOND BAGELS: A HEALTHIER COFFEE BREAK: Make the most of your coffee breaks by learning which foods literally fuel your brain, stretches that wake up your body, mindful exercises and 5 minute meditation to ease stress, and discover ways to rejuvenate without coffee and sugary snacks.
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT: What can you eat to optimize brain function? Learn about specific foods and supplements that enhance the structure of brain cells, lead to improved memory and performance. Plus, learn about which foods and lifestyle factors to avoid that can lead to cellular damage and memory loss.
- SAY NO TO SUGAR: Learn about the sugar addiction cycle, ways to beat it, and healthy alternatives to sugary snacks to fuel your brain and optimize energy through your work day.
- NATURAL ENERGY BOOSTERS: Beat the mid-day slump by setting yourself up with the right breakfast and snacks. We will analyze common breakfast foods, share healthy recipes, and talk about ways to sneak in some exercise while at work. This class also allows for a 30min light exercise class. Bring a water bottle, towel and proper footwear.
“Your presentation was full of solid info that is easy to action. The 4 ‘M’s approach provided a lot of value and for me personally, the 2nd ‘M’ – having a mantra, is one I’ve taken away and added to my own well being routine.”.
“Thank you for showing us the tools we need on a daily basis. I never knew the power of meditation!”Participant testimonials
Have I presented a workplace wellness talk in your Vancouver office? Write a review so more professionals can benefit from stress reduction while at work 🙂
If you are a company offering natural and organic products and want to be a part of our swag bags, get in touch.