How would you rate your work-related stress level? Do you bring that stress home with you? Do you find that you skip your lunch or breaks to get more work done?
Studies have shown that a workplace wellness program can:
- Reduce the number of absences
- Improve productivity and performance
- Build a happier workplace environment
- Encourage teamwork, support and collaboration
- Inspire employees to take better care of themselves while at work and off
- Learn more about the measurable benefits of a workplace wellness program here
All through learning the ins and outs of proper nutrition, stress reduction and holistic health-boosting techniques that benefit the mind and body, you can boost your health and performance while at work.
Below are the various topics that I can bring in to your Vancouver office, corporate retreat, virtual office, or event. These can be booked individually or as a 6 part series at a discounted rate. Classes range between $200-$225/class and are delivered live via Zoom, with slides, demos and conversation. Each class runs 45-75 minutes, depending on your schedule.
BONUS: All employees are encouraged to subscribe to the BITE CLUB, our FREE monthly newsletter full of nutrition tips, recipes, upcoming classes, wellness trends, and stress-reducing strategies for employees.
Some corporations I have presented my Workplace Wellness and Green Living seminars to are Inspire Health, Sterling Fence Co, UFCW union workers for Safeway Canada, Sobey’s and Kroger Foods, Catalys Lubricants, Capilano Community Services Society, Yyoga Vancouver, Fasken Law, Nature’s Fare Markets, and Destination Canada.
- NUTRITION 101: THE BASICS: Confused about how food works in the body? We will go over how to read a nutrition label, how to combine foods for optimal digestion, essential nutrients to build balanced meals and more.
- MEAL PLANNING 101: You don’t have to plan and cook an entire week’s worth of meals in one go. Learn some simple planning and prepping strategies to set you up to save time and reduce stress during your busy week.
- SETTING WELLNESS GOALS: Ever wonder why it’s so hard to stick to those New Year resolutions? Let’s define your wellness goal and break it down so it is realistic and attainable. Healthy, long term habits start here!
- BOOSTING IMMUNITY THROUGH NUTRITION: Here, we discuss the different types of illnesses that hit the office, how to protect yourself and boost immunity, naturally, through nutrition.
- BEYOND BAGELS: A HEALTHIER COFFEE BREAK: Make the most of your coffee breaks by learning which foods literally fuel your brain, stretches that wake up your body, mindful exercises and 5 minute meditation to ease stress, and discover ways to rejuvenate without coffee and sugary snacks.
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT: What can you eat to optimize brain function? Learn about specific foods and supplements that enhance the structure of brain cells, lead to improved memory and performance. Plus, learn about which foods and lifestyle factors to avoid that can lead to cellular damage and memory loss.
- SAY NO TO SUGAR: Learn about the sugar addiction cycle, ways to beat it, and healthy alternatives to sugary snacks to fuel your brain and optimize energy through your work day.
- NATURAL ENERGY BOOSTERS: Beat the mid-day slump by setting yourself up with the right breakfast and snacks. We will analyze common breakfast foods, share healthy recipes, and talk about ways to sneak in some exercise while at work. This class also allows for a 30min light exercise class. Bring a water bottle, towel and proper footwear. (Available virtually)
- STRESS -REDUCING SOLUTIONS FOR THE WORK-AT-HOMERS: Adjusting to a home office, and all the things that go with it, is stressful on the mind and body. Learn how to use nutrition and holistic practices to support you during this transition.
- CREATE YOUR OWN: Do you have a topic in mind that you feel your office can relate to? Contact me to create a specific presentation just for your employees.
- COOKING CLASSES: BITE CLUB subscribers will learn about upcoming virtual cooking classes! Subscribe now.
- MOST POPULAR: A DAY OF MINI NUTRITION CONSULTS: Book Jen for a day of 30 minute, 1:1 nutrition consults with your employees. These can be done virtually! Walk away with insight into your current eating habits, digestive wellness, and next steps. (Contact Jen for rates)
“Your presentation was full of solid info that is easy to action. The 4 ‘M’s approach provided a lot of value and for me personally, the 2nd ‘M’ – having a mantra, is one I’ve taken away and added to my own well being routine.”.
“Thank you for showing us the tools we need on a daily basis. I never knew the power of meditation!”Participant testimonials