Virtual Nutrition Consultations
Meet me online via Skype, Zoom, Facetime or phone to discuss your wellness goals, current diet and where you would like to take your nutrition. Each appointment runs 60 minutes. Purchase one appointment, or a set of 5 to keep your goals within reach. $95/one session, $450/five sessions. Contact me to schedule your appointments. You will be contacted for payment prior to your scheduled sessions.
Join me LIVE online (via Zoom) for 4 online modules, including
HORMONES: what affects them, how to balance them through nutrition and lifestyle. We have many hormones at play all at once. Join the conversation around seed cycling, phytoestrogens, xenoestrogens, and foods that increase specific hormone production.
CLEAN, GREEN BEAUTY: Our skin is our body’s largest organ, so what we put ON it will end up into our bloodstream and fat cells, which is where we store toxins. Learn about my top 10 ingredients to avoid, plus healthy alternatives to watch out for in your pantry.
SKIN, HAIR + NAILS: Learn which foods and supplements support the health and integrity of your connective tissue. Yes, we CAN support our collagen production!
STRESS REDUCTION: We all have stress in our lives and we can rarely get rid of it. HOW we manage the stress is most important. In this module, we touch on some tools for self care, grounding techniques and gratitude to help us better manage life’s stresses.
STARTS: Saturday, April 25, 9am PST. Each online meeting is aprox 1 hour long and runs for 4 consecutive Saturdays. Once registered, you will receive an email with instructions and the meeting ID# so you can get set up. Stay in your pj’s, grab a cup of coffee, a notebook and pen, and join other women is this fun, gentle conversation around our health and wellness. $195 CAD
INCLUDED: an eBook outlining all of the modules, including nutrition support for each, sent at the end of the program
Healthy, Set, Go ~ an 8 week coaching program with personalized meal plans
This package gives you a solid foundation for setting sustainable habits and kickstarts a healthy lifestyle. Whether you are suffering from IBS, weight issues, imbalanced hormones, have a diagnosis, or want to make a shift in your overall health, this program is for you.
- Initial 30 min phone call to discuss goals, current diet, symptoms, medical tests, lifestyle and health
- 4 bi-weekly personalized meal plans with recipes (all suited to your wellness goals and dietary preferences)
- 30 min weekly accountability check-ins via phone (also requires you to upload your diet diary and daily checklist that I create for you) for 8 weeks to review your meals, fitness, self care and progress
- unlimited text/email for your questions, recipe links and more
- 1 Next Bite Nutrition eBook download of your choice
Vancouver Lunch n’ Learn Seminars
Studies have shown that a workplace wellness program can:
- Reduce the number of absences
- Improve productivity and performance
- Build a happier workplace environment
- Encourage teamwork, support and collaboration
- Inspire employees to take better care of themselves while at work and off
- learn more about the measurable benefits of a workplace wellness program here
All through learning the ins and outs of proper nutrition, stress reduction and holistic health-boosting techniques that benefit the mind and body, you can improve your health and performance while at work.
Below are the various topics that I can bring in to your office, team building event or corporate retreat. These seminars can be booked individually or as a 6 part series at a discounted rate. Each class runs 60-75 minutes and a digital copy of my Healthy Little Bites recipe book will be emailed to all participants after the program. Some corporations I have presented my Workplace Wellness and Green Living seminars to are Inspire Health, Sterling Fence Co, UFCW union workers for Safeway Canada, Sobey’s and Kroger Foods, Capilano Community Services Society, Yyoga Vancouver, Fasken Law, and Nature’s Fare Markets.
- NUTRITION 101: THE BASICS: Confused about how food works in the body? We will go over how to read a nutrition label, how to combine foods for optimal digestion, essential nutrients to build balanced meals and more.
- WELLNESS IN YOUR OWN WORKPLACE: Let’s brainstorm together on ways to make your workplace environment more healthy. Is it a walking meeting? Maybe it’s a lunchroom vision board, an office challenge, or recipe binder. We will review ways to get all employees on board to green your office as a group. This class also allows for a 30min light outdoor exercise class. Bring a water bottle, towel and proper footwear.
- SETTING WELLNESS GOALS: Ever wonder why it’s so hard to stick to those New Year resolutions? Let’s define your wellness goal and break it down so it is realistic and attainable. Healthy, long term habits start here!
- BOOSTING IMMUNITY THROUGH NUTRITION: Here, we discuss the different types of illnesses that hit the office, how to protect yourself and boost immunity, naturally, through nutrition.
- BEYOND BAGELS: A HEALTHIER COFFEE BREAK: Make the most of your coffee breaks by learning which foods literally fuel your brain, stretches that wake up your body, mindful exercises and 5 minute meditation to ease stress, and discover ways to rejuvenate without coffee and sugary snacks.
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT: What can you eat to optimize brain function? Learn about specific foods and supplements that enhance the structure of brain cells, lead to improved memory and performance. Plus, learn about which foods and lifestyle factors to avoid that can lead to cellular damage and memory loss.
- SAY NO TO SUGAR: Learn about the sugar addiction cycle, ways to beat it, and healthy alternatives to sugary snacks to fuel your brain and optimize energy through your work day.
- NATURAL ENERGY BOOSTERS: Beat the mid-day slump by setting yourself up with the right breakfast and snacks. We will analyze common breakfast foods, share healthy recipes, and talk about ways to sneak in some exercise while at work. This class also allows for a 30min light exercise class. Bring a water bottle, towel and proper footwear.
If you are a company offering natural and organic products and want to be a part of our swag bags, get in touch.
Eat For Your DNA
A diet-focused DNA test can give you insight into what foods you should be eating to support your genetic make up. The simple saliva test covers:
Diet Management: How your body burns fat, your sensitivity to carbohydrates, your cholesterol and blood sugar regulation, and your protein requirements to help determine your optimum diet.
Weight Response: Your body’s ability to control body mass index (BMI).
Food Tolerances: Your tolerances to alcohol, caffeine, salt, lactose, gluten and sugar cravings.
Food Taste and Preferences: Your preference for caffeine, carbohydrates, fats and protein. Your taste ability for bitter, salt, sweet tastes and smoking behaviour which can lead to over or under consumption.
Vitamins and Supplements: Your need for vitamins including vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin B9 (folate), vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D and vitamin E. Your need for Calcium, Iodine, Iron, Omega 3 and Omega 6 supplements to stay healthy.
Once ordered, your test will be mailed to you with instructions. Simply supply the saliva swab and mail it back in the self-addressed envelope. Your results will be emailed to you in the form of a 70pg report, and your Nutritionist will set up a 30 minute phone call with you to review your results and give dietary suggestions.
DietPower Test + 30 minute Nutrition Consult
Sept 13/2019 @ NexGen Hearing: Nutrition for Brain Health
Sept 25/2019 @ Safeway Women’s Networking Group: Creativity and Innovation
Oct 29/2019 @ Centre for Active Living, White Rock: Boosting Immunity for the Winter Months
Nov 19/2019 @ Centre for Active Living, White Rock: All About Anti-Inflammatory Foods Book here
Feb 25/2020 @ Centre for Active Living, White Rock: Eating Smart: Nutrition and Lifestyle for Brain Health. Book here with program #38306
Mar 7/2020 Wellness Day @ Nature’s Fare Langley and White Rock: Stop by both locations to chat with me about booking a free Nutrition consultation. See store website for my schedule
Mar 17/2020 @ Centre for Active Living, White Rock: Show Your Heart Some Love: Diet and Lifestyle Strategies for Cardiovascular Health
Book here with program #38307