The “Next Bite Plan”: Online Health Coaching for Healthy Weight Loss
Not interested in set meal plans but you are looking for some daily accountability and inspiration? I work mostly with women over 40, with a focus on healthy weight loss, in an ongoing program which includes:
- an initial 60 minute phone call to clearly define your goal, current diet, symptoms, weight, lifestyle and health coaching needs. Here, we will get you set up with accountability tracking, worksheets and a plan to help keep you on track and set you up for success
- daily accountability check-ins via text to discuss nutrition and fitness plans for the day
- support and ideas for meals and snacks that include the proper ingredients to suit your goals and health (this can change constantly as your hormones fluctuate, adrenals get overworked, you travel, you want to try a cleanse or re-set, or you’re fighting a cold!)
- healthy ingredient swaps for your favourite meals and snacks
- ongoing re-evaluation of long and short term wellness goals
- Still curious or ready to get started? Start by filling out this assessment form and your Coach will be in touch
$75/week by ongoing subscription that you can cancel anytime. Billed on a monthly basis.
Monthly Health Coaching
Healthy, Set, Go ~ an 8 week program with meal plans
This package gives you a solid foundation for setting sustainable habits and kickstarts a healthy lifestyle.
- Initial 30 min phone call to discuss goals, current diet, lifestyle and health
- 4 bi-weekly personalized meal plans with recipes (all suited to your wellness goals and dietary preferences)
- 30 min weekly accountability check-ins via phone (also requires you to upload your diet diary and daily checklist that I create for you) for 8 weeks to review your meals, fitness, self care and progress
- unlimited text/email for your questions, recipe links and more
GET STARTED: Print a blank diet diary below to keep track of your meals, fitness, supplements, fluids and take note of your digestion after meals
Healthy, Set, Go! 8 week program
Vancouver Lunch n’ Learns
Studies have shown that a workplace wellness program can:
- Reduce the number of absences
- Improve productivity and performance
- Build a happier workplace environment
- Encourage teamwork, support and collaboration
- Inspire employees to take better care of themselves while at work and off
All through learning the ins and outs of proper nutrition, stress reduction and health-boosting techniques that benefit the mind and body.
Below are the various topics that I can bring in to your office or event. These can be booked individually or as a 6 part series at a discounted rate. Some corporations I have presented my Workplace Wellness and Green Living seminars to are Inspire Health, Sterling Fence Co, UFCW union workers for Safeway Canada, Sobey’s and Kroger Foods, Capilano Community Services Society, Yyoga Vancouver and Nature’s Fare Markets.
- NUTRITION 101: THE BASICS: Confused about how food works in the body? We will go over how to read a nutrition label, how to combine foods for optimal digestion, essential nutrients to build balanced meals and more.
- SETTING WELLNESS GOALS: Ever wonder why it’s so hard to stick to those New Year resolutions? Let’s define your wellness goal and break it down so it is realistic and attainable. Healthy, long term habits start here!
- BOOSTING IMMUNITY THROUGH NUTRITION: Here, we discuss the different types of illnesses that hit the office, how to protect yourself and boost immunity, naturally, through nutrition.
- BEYOND BAGELS: A HEALTHIER COFFEE BREAK: Make the most of your coffee breaks by learning which foods literally fuel your brain, stretches that wake up your body, mindful exercises to ease stress and ways to rejuvenate without coffee and sugary snacks
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT: What can you eat to optimize brain function? Learn about specific foods and supplements that enhance the structure of brain cells, lead to improved memory and performance. Plus, learn about which foods and lifestyle factors to avoid that can lead to cellular damage and memory loss.
Like this topic? Try our Ready-to-go Meal Plan + recipes for Brain Health
- SAY NO TO SUGAR: Learn about the sugar addiction cycle, ways to beat it, and healthy alternatives to sugary snacks to fuel your brain and optimize energy through your work day.
- NATURAL ENERGY BOOSTERS: Beat the mid-day slump by setting yourself up with the right breakfast and snacks. This class also allows for a 30min light exercise class, if space and schedule allows.
Eat For Your DNA
A diet-focused DNA test can give you insight into what foods you should be eating to support your genetic make up. The simple saliva test covers:
Diet Management: How your body burns fat, your sensitivity to carbohydrates, your cholesterol and blood sugar regulation, and your protein requirements to help determine your optimum diet. Weight Response: Your body’s ability to control body mass index (BMI).
Food Tolerances: Your tolerances to alcohol, caffeine, salt, lactose, gluten and sugar cravings.
Food Taste and Preferences: Your preference for caffeine, carbohydrates, fats and protein. Your taste ability for bitter, salt, sweet tastes and smoking behaviour which can lead to over or under consumption.
Vitamins and Supplements: Your need for vitamins including vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin B9 (folate), vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D and vitamin E. Your need for Calcium, Iodine, Iron, Omega 3 and Omega 6 supplements to stay healthy.
Once ordered, your test will be mailed to you with instructions. Simply supply the saliva swab and mail it back in the self-addressed envelope. Your results will be emailed to you in the form of a 70pg report, and your Nutritionist will set up a 30 minute phone call with youto review your results and give dietary suggestions.
DietPower Test + 30 minute Nutrition Consult
Sept 13/2019 @ NexGen Hearing: Nutrition for Brain Health
Sept 25/2019 @ Safeway Women’s Networking Group: Creativity and Innovation
Oct 29/2019 @ Centre for Active Living, White Rock: Boosting Immunity for the Winter Months
Nov 19/2019 @ Centre for Active Living, White Rock: All About Anti-Inflammatory Foods Book here
Feb 25/2020 @ Centre for Active Living, White Rock: Eating Smart: Nutrition and Lifestyle for Brain Health (Registration opening soon)
Mar 17/2020 @ Centre for Active Living, White Rock: Show Your Heart Some Love: Diet and Lifestyle Strategies for Cardiovascular Health
(Registration opening soon)