45 min TELE-NUTRITION + HEALTH COACHING SESSIONS
Wondering what foods are best for you for specific dietary preferences, nutritional needs and stage in your life? These personalized tele-nutrition appointments give you some insight into
- specific foods to avoid and foods to include
- holistic lifestyle practices to support your wellness goal
- the root of your physical symptoms relating to nutrition
- nutrition education
- supportive herbs and supplements
After each appointment, you will receive an email with a recap, suggestions for next steps, and a printable handout.
Use the link below to book as many appointments as you like. Once we confirm a time, you will be sent a Zoom invitation and invoice via Paypal. $75 each session or $210 for 3 sessions. To help me learn about your health goals, submit this Intake Form before our appointment.
Studies have shown that a workplace wellness program can:
- Reduce the number of absences
- Improve productivity and performance
- Build a happier workplace environment
- Encourage teamwork, support and collaboration
- Inspire employees to take better care of themselves while at work and off
- learn more about the measurable benefits of a workplace wellness program here
All through learning the ins and outs of proper nutrition, stress reduction and holistic health-boosting techniques that benefit the mind and body, you can improve your health and performance while at work.
Below are the various topics that I can bring in to your office, team building event or corporate retreat. These seminars can be booked individually or as a 6 part series at a discounted rate. Each class runs 60-75 minutes and a digital copy of my Healthy Little Bites recipe book will be emailed to all participants after the program. Some corporations I have presented my Workplace Wellness and Green Living seminars to are Inspire Health, Sterling Fence Co, UFCW union workers for Safeway Canada, Sobey’s and Kroger Foods, Capilano Community Services Society, Yyoga Vancouver, Fasken Law, and Nature’s Fare Markets.
- NUTRITION 101: THE BASICS
- SETTING WELLNESS GOALS
- BOOSTING IMMUNITY THROUGH NUTRITION
- BEYOND BAGELS: A HEALTHIER COFFEE BREAK
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT
- SAY NO TO SUGAR
- NATURAL ENERGY BOOSTERS
- MEAL PLANNING 101
- BOOK JEN FOR A DAY OF MINI NUTRITION CONSULTS FOR YOUR STAFF