Jen Casey is a mother of 2, a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Certified Health Coach, a business owner, and a BCRPA Certified Fitness Instructor.
Formerly a downtown Toronto native, Jen now lives in Vancouver with her family. She has always had a passion for alternative wellness practices and non-toxic home and body. After the birth of her first baby in 2001, Jen developed her own line of natural baby care products, Dimpleskins Naturals, when she felt that nothing on the market was natural enough for her family. In the past, Jen has worked as a Green Coach with the David Suzuki Foundation, teaching families how to better ‘green’ their home and life, and still runs classes in Vancouver on ways to reduce chemicals from every day products for a healthier home.
Today, Jen works as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, supporting clients with personalized nutrition plans. She teaches classes and workshops through her new site, Bite Club, where members get exclusive access to her events.
Jen is also the in-house Nutritionist at two Nature’s Fare locations and is the Academic Advisor at The Institute of Holistic Nutrition. Book in to for a free 30 minute consult in White Rock or Langley, BC.
Some corporations Jen has presented her Workplace Wellness and Green Living seminars to are Inspire Health, Sterling Fence Co, UFCW union workers for Safeway Canada, Sobey’s and Kroger Foods, Capilano Community Services Society, Yyoga Vancouver, Destination Canada, Fasken Law, and Nature’s Fare Market.
- NNCP/CNP, Registered and Certified Nutritional Practitioner (Institute of Holistic Nutrition Diploma program) First Class Honours Grad
- Certified Holistic Nutrition & Health Coach (Nutraphoria School of Holistic Nutrition)
- Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy, Coursera An Integrated Approach to Female Hormonal Health, Pacific Rim College
- Global Adolescent Health, Coursera
- Certified SkinDNA Genetic Counselor
- FOODSAFE Level 1 (Fraser Health)
- Fitness Theory and Registered Fitness Leader (BCRPA)
- Pre and Postnatal Fitness Specialist (Fit 4 Two Pre & Postnatal Fitness)
- Certified Infant Massage Instructor (Fit 4 Two Pre & Postnatal Fitness)
- Aromatherapy Foundation Certification (VSB)
- Reiki Level 2
Book a FREE virtual nutrition consult through Nature’s Fare
Book in for a free, 30 minute Nutrition Consult with Jen at Nature’s Fare Markets. Available through Zoom, no account set-up needed.